Monday, July 11, 2011

School/ Playroom Project- Post III




Here are the pictures of the full room (from the back and front wall). As you may notice the finishing touches are not present and one of their little friends had already come over and used the toy area before I got this shot!
Though the client said she had some questions regarding tweaking some things in the room, she wrote the following a few months after our organizing day:

"I do love the room! It has made a tremendous difference in my homeschooling--seriously. Before you came, I was struggling to have one school day for [sons name] each week, now we school three days each week, which is what we'd planned to do from the beginning. [Her son] loves to spend time in "the school room"--he loves to play in there just whenever, and he loves our school time in there, too. It truly is the welcoming place of wonder I'd dreamed it could be... I love my school room--our school room--and I'm so thankful to you for creating it! It is worth every penny we spent!"

As the 2011-2012 school year approaches, do you need help with your school room?
Let me help!
spacecadetorganization@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment